Getting to know @cocktail_oclock

It recently occured to me that I never really introduced myself you all, so I thought I'd share some facts about me!

• My name is Sarah & I'm 25, almost 26

• I have a non identical twin sister, her name is Ellen & we're total opposites.

• I've lived in Tonbridge my entire life and despite what people say I love it. 

• I've been with my partner Charlie for almost 10 years. We actually met in the co-op (lol) 

• I absolutely love dogs but due to circumstances my pup lives with my in laws, he loves it there! 

• My day job involves Jewellery, lots of it! & I really enjoy it.

• I was practically t-total & didn't touch alcohol (shock horror) until I was 21 

• My love & passion for cocktails stems from my mum working in a cocktail bar! 

• My Instagram & Blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for my friends pushing me to get out there. 

• I hated gin until a year ago when I realised tonic was the problem! 

• My favourite cocktails include a Mojito & of course a Passionfruit Martini.


Sarah x

Comments