Thomas Tipple Summer Party

We were recently invited the the official launch and summer party for Thomas Tipple and I couldn't wait to share my experience with you. This post will be mainly be in form of photographs that myself and a friend captured during the event. I won't go into too much detail about the brand but if you want to find out more check out my Wine Not post for more.


The event itself was being held at the most beautiful location, The Charterhouse in London. " The Charterhouse has been living in the nation's history since 1348. In that time it has served as a monastery, private mansion, boys school and an almshouse, which it remains today " The garden itself had not been open to the public in a very long time so it was an absolute privilege to be able to spend the day there and explore the surroundings. 


Not only did we get to enjoy unlimited Raspberry Bellinis and Passionfruit Mimosas whilst taking in the sights and soaking up the glorious sunshine we've been having - they also had a mixologist creating a selection of delicous cocktails inspired by all things british and the founder of Thomas Tipple's favourite things. 



I asked my friend Adrienne what she thought of the event and if she wouldn't mind sharing her thoughts, this was her response - "I got to attend the launch party for Thomas Tipple with Sarah and had such a great time. The event was so well planned out. A beautiful venue showcasing wonderful products. Drinks were flowing and I had a truly brilliant evening, Thanks again for the invite." 



I think I speak for the both of us when I say that we had such a great day exploring the beautiful Charterhouse, meeting the team at Thomas Tipple & finding out all about the company and the hard work that's gone into creating such a premium cocktail can brand. I'm really excited to see what the future holds for the brand and  if you haven't tried one already head over to Amazon or Wholefoods to get involved in the action.


I can't thank the team at Thomas Tipple enough for the experience. I'm honoured to have been part of the journey so far and I'm looking forward to working with the brand some more in the near future.

Until next time x

Comments